Our work is based on five key principles:
- The family enterprise is our client. We work with the entire family to do what is best for the family as a whole.
- We develop meaningful relationships with key people in the family enterprise – exploring their goals, objectives, hopes, aspirations, relationships and concerns.
- We work in a collaborative yet direct manner with our clients, raising the important but often unaddressed issues experienced by families.
- We work with discretion and confidentiality.
- We believe a multidisciplinary team offering unbiased advice is essential. Our experience shows that the most insightful and impartial advice comes from an integrated team whose members share the same values while having no financial stake in the outcome and no expectation of being engaged for their individual services.